PCCE is a computer administered, multiple-choice test that analyzes the skills, knowledge and abilities of:
- Graduating paralegal students
- Paralegals entering the work force
- Paralegals who do not yet qualify for PACE
Developed by the National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc. (NFPA®), students and paralegals who pass the PCCE are entitled to use a recognized, registered credential.
What does the PCCE test cover?
- Basic paralegal knowledge
- Basic paralegal competency skills
- Paralegal ethics, legal technology, key terminology
- Coursework as offered by various paralegal programs
Questions? Contact email@example.com.